In addition to deeply understanding the local culture and the problems domestic enterprise are likely to face, PwC Taiwan, as part of a global network, can call on hundreds of professionals with many years of experience helping domestic and international enterprises obtain listings on global markets. We are acquainted with GAAP and listing regulations in markets large and small, and we can swiftly deliver effective solutions that increase the efficiency of overseas listings and capital raising, and help the enterprise internationalize its sources of capital.
PwC Taiwan is the only accounting firm in Taiwan that can provide the complete package of global capital market services.
Our services include:
- Overseas capital market listing counseling
- Overseas capital raising counseling
- IPO-related consultation services for the Hong Kong and Singapore capital markets
- Feasibility assessment of overseas capital raising share listings
- Overseas capital raising project planning
- Review of public prospectuses in overseas capital raising initiatives
- Helping enterprises align their financial information with international standards
- Helping enterprises prepare financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and build up the related internal control procedures
- Consultation on reconciling ROC GAAP with US GAAP and building up related internal control procedures
- Consultation on establishing an internal control procedures for (U.S.) SEC annual report form 20-F.
- Consultation on the usefulness of setting up an audit committee.
- Consultation on preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS and setting up related internal control procedures.
- Consultation of reconciling ROC GAAP with IFRS and setting up related internal control procedures
- Consultation on conversion to a different GAAP