Vender assistance / Sell Side(non-VDD)
View this page in:
Our vendor assistance specialists can advise potential vendors with certainty about the type and the extent of information to be provided to potential buyers, as well as assisting the vendors in the information preparation and the subsequent management interview process. Furthermore, our vendor assistance specialists are experienced in working alongside vendors' management and their lead advisers throughout the process, to ensure that opportunities as well as potential issues are understood, and the corrective steps are taken where possible.
In addition, PwC aims to value-add by affording vendors greater control over the entire sales process, and even potentially securing a higher sales price for the business by identifying and then assisting the vendors in addressing, to the satisfaction of both transacting parties, potential concerns and issues which may be picked up by the most demanding purchasers. All in all, for vendors contemplating sales of their own business, PwC's vendor assistance services provide bespoke solutions to successfully completing the divestments.
If this is your situation
- Your company’s strategy involves disposing of part of the business, whether through a carve-out of business units, or by the sale of existing entities
- Your company is in the process of restructuring/re-focusing its activities
- You want to reposition your portfolio focus on core businesses, or return value to shareholders
- You have started to feel pressure from financiers as a result of deteriorating financial ratios.
PwC can help you
- Provide vendors with greater control over the sale process and the timing of sale, which can help secure a higher price for the business
- Provide purchasers with greater certainty over the nature of the business and the characteristics of its cash flow. This helps pricing decisions and the level of gearing the structure will support
- Reduce disruption to the business as the sale process is more controlled
- Help add credibility to the facts, figures and information provided in the sales memorandum
- Vendor assistance specialists can ensure that the vendor retains pace and initiative throughout the sale process
- Early identification of value critical issues, providing the option to "regroup and fix" outside the glare of publicity
- Rapid execution of the divestment from the point of announcement. This reduces the business disruption and accelerates transfer to new owner