View this page in:
Whether it is done to satisfy reporting requirements or to negotiate a complex deal, the determination of an appropriate value is unavoidable. Valuing all or part of a business requires understanding and analysis of a variety of complex factors. To fully appreciate the value, businesses and individuals should partner with specialist experts, who possess the requisite both detailed technical knowledge of value drivers and in-depth industry expertise to examine the assumptions made to arrive at an accurate valuation.
- Valuing all or part of a business requires input from a variety of specialist advisers who need to understand the value drivers relevant to a particular industry sector alongside the broader strategic aims of the business.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or alliance it is vital to understand the value likely to be created through the transaction.
- The decision to restructure all or part of a business needs to be informed by a comprehensive understanding of the value of every aspect of the business.
- Operating internationally means that an understanding of the issues driving valuations in different countries is essential. Applying a common methodology across all countries generates a more reliable view of an international business's value.
If this is your situation
- You are planning on conducting a merger, an acquisition, JVs or alliances.
- You want to transfer assets within the organization or re-structure the organization and need to understand the value
- You need to apply a common methodology across all countries generates a more reliable view of an international business's value.
PwC can help you
- Our valuation specialists can assist businesses to achieve an in-depth understanding of the value of each business or asset in a transaction. Our leading-edge technical expertise combined with our in-depth industry knowledge allows us to understand the specific factors driving each individual deal.