Valuation & Economics
View this page in:
Valuations are a fundamental business requirement used in making decision, negotiating a transaction price, preparing financial statements and satisfying tax and regulatory requirements. In performing valuations, an in-depth understanding of the market and the asset is required, together with an analysis of financial and non-financial information. We are experienced in delivering quality valuation opinions and strategic advice and are able to provide satisfactory service to clients.
If this is your situation
- You are planning to acquire or sell a business, and need to understand the value of the business and the professional advice to assist your transaction price negotiation.
- You need an independent expert opinion for your transaction.
- You need to understand the acquiring price allocation required by IFRS, US. GAAP or Taiwan GAAP.
- You have a dispute regarding the value of a disposed business and need to negotiate with the tax authorities.
- You need to assess the value of intangible assets.
- You need to assess the financial performance for your business.
PwC can help you
- Valuation Consulting
- Independent Expert Opinion
- Accounting Valuations
- Tax Valuations