View this page in:
Tax valuations often lie at the heart of disputes and negotiations with tax authorities. A sure-footed response to the specific demands of the tax authorities demands specialized advice and detailed knowledge of their working methods and practices.
- To maximize the possible tax benefits from a transaction, the tax aspects need to be considered when the transaction is being structured.
- In the event of a dispute with the tax authorities based on valuation, appropriate documentation processes are essential for a swift and successful resolution.
- Complex assets such as goodwill, know-how and other intangibles have to be valued for tax purposes.
- Unlisted businesses face specific challenges when negotiating values with the tax authorities.
If this is your situation
- You have a dispute about the value of a disposed business, or the transfer price of an unlisted business, and need to negotiate with the tax authorities
PwC can help you
- Our teams of dedicated specialists understand the demands of the tax authorities and are able to provide expert knowledge of the latest valuation techniques combined with clearly documented advice.