View this page in:
Funding for infrastructure projects is a complex area, and there are specific challenges involved in creating the appropriate financing structures to manage risks effectively. As an independent adviser, we have advised clients on PPPs and have specialist knowledge of deals in many sectors including transport, education, sewerage, waste and real estate development etc.
- Project finance requires multidisciplinary teams. Economists, engineers, accountants and finance specialist all need to work together to ensure that a project achieves its funding objectives.
- The long-term nature of project funding dictates specialist knowledge of the many different institutions, both local and international that offer financing in this sector.
If this is your situation
- You are looking to participate in a Public Private Partnership (PPP), hotel or amusement park operation, etc., whether you are from the private sector bidding for a government led project, or from the public sector aiming to create an effective partnership.
PwC can help you
- PwC has extensive experience of working with both governments and private sector bidders.
- We help the public sector develop the right approach to procurement.
- We help private sector partners to get the best out of the process.