View this page in:
To execute deals quickly, private equity businesses need immediate access to experienced resources, but their lean business models mean that they need to work with professional advisers who have a deep understanding of their aims and strategies.
- Private equity houses are involved in a wide range of transactions, from management buyouts of a division of a public company through to large scale leveraged buyouts of large listed businesses.
- Private equity funds are constantly in search of the right opportunities, and these are increasingly international. Cross-border capability is essential for successful deal-making.
- We work closely with many clients in private equity helping them to make acquisitions and advising them on their investment exits.
- Our global reach means that we can provide resources on the ground wherever they are required. The breadth and depth of our relationships allow us to spot opportunities for private equity investment.
- We are one of the leading European private equity advisers with strong relationships with all major equity houses.
If this is your situation
- You are a private equity house looking for the right investment for your funds.
- Your management team is looking for advice on investing in /gaining ownership of your company.
- You are a management buy-in candidate looking for investment opportunity.
How PwC can help
- We are one of the leading private equity advisers and have strong relationships with all the major private equity houses.
- We have the industry knowledge and the global capability to advise on all aspects of private equity transactions from deal origination, through structuring to exit planning and execution.
- As part of one of the largest professional services organisations in the world, we can call on world class knowledge from the whole range of services necessary to complete a deal, from taxation advice to regulatory compliance.