Independent Business Review
View this page in:
When a company is underperforming, in distress, or in crisis, our first step is to undertake a tailored, objective assessment of the situation and resources. Our rapid and rigorous review process scrutinizes financial performance, operating dynamics, asset deployment, and management issues - and then identifies a range of options. The reviews are either for financial stakeholders or for the business itself; they clarify the situation for both parties and allow clearer evaluation of the available options.
If this is your situation
- You are affected by unforeseen changes in the market or shifting consumer preferences.
- As a business or financial stakeholder, you have concerns about the business and wish to appoint independent reporting accountants to review the situation and provide available option.
- As a business you need to better understand the reasons for your underperformance and the available options.
PwC can help you
- By providing real clarity as to the current financial and/or operational status of a business and the range of options available in the short and longer term.
- A rehabilitation of trust between the business and its financial stakeholders.