View this page in:
For business stakeholders experiencing pressure on profitability, cash flow and/or the balance sheet, we maximize value through the sale of shares, business units and assets using a combination of corporate finance, restructuring, insolvency and tax skills/techniques. PwC has an accelerated disposal methodology that delivers substantial value over and above what is usually recovered in an unplanned insolvency situation. Our team of professionals brings highly specialized skills to assist in quickly generating liquidity through sourcing additional or replacement financing and, where appropriate, maximizing proceeds from the disposal of non-core assets or business units.
If this is your situation
- Experiencing liquidity problems in your business
- Viable capacity exists but its utilization is low or production costs are too high
- Financial difficulty has arisen due to sudden, adverse changes in market conditions.
PwC can help you
- With a process that meets the constraints your business faces, whether they are cash, time, customer/supplier pressure etc, we use a breadth of skills and experience that cover corporate finance, restructuring, insolvency and tax to develop a divestiture strategy
- We assist in the Identification and solicitation of potential buyers, and we help maximize value by exploring options with potential buyers to deliver a sale of shares, business unit or assets. We can also help with refinancing and fund raising, reorganization and restructuring
- We work with stakeholders to provide a business sale that is properly orchestrated, delivered quickly, and managed according to the different demands of the various stakeholders (shareholders, creditors, management, customers, suppliers, employees, etc.)