Advice on Fundraising
View this page in:
There is no shortage of options for businesses wishing to raise funds, but selecting the optimal structure is challenging. Raising finance to fund expansion plans requires to examine a wide range of issues and to answer a complex set of questions. The international capital market is a challenging environment and selecting the right place and structure requires considerable insight and experience.
PwC has extensive experience advising businesses on their fund-raising plans in all markets. Whether through a public or private market, through equity or debt instruments, our experience covers all possible scenarios and our independence means that we focus solely on identifying and structuring the best source of finance for our client.
Our global reach means that we can tap local understanding of markets wherever needed, and can help clients to negotiate the challenges that may otherwise derail the unprepared. Our network of contacts and deep relationships with countless sources of finance place us in the best position to make sure our clients get financing that fits their purposes and meets their goals.
If this is your situation
- You are looking to gain effective access to capital markets to raise funds for expansion.
- You are looking to select the most suitable form of financing from the complex financing options available.
- Your business needs to access the public/private markets via a share or rights issue.
PwC can help you
- Our services are designed to help companies align their strategy with their financing requirements. We can advise on which is the most appropriate market and instrument to meet both their short-term and longer-term plans.
- We can act as financial advisor to companies planning various capital raising and capital reorganization exercises, including: Reorganization of corporate holdings, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), rights issues and open offers of shares and/or warrants, issues of convertible debt or other quasi-equity, private placements of shares, debt or quasi-equity.
- We can also act as financial advisor to unlisted companies seeking to raise pre-IPO development capital and can project manage the restructuring of corporate holdings ahead of an application for listing.