View this page in:
Accounting valuations are often performed for organizations that need a fair value measurement for their part of a business, or particular assets (tangible or intangible), in accordance with Taiwan GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS. These situations call for valuation by specialists who understand both the specific accounting implications and the wider commercial context in which those accounting valuations will apply.
We have extensive experience addressing valuation issues, including
- Annual impairment reviews under Taiwan SFAS 35.
- Purchase Price Allocation for Taiwan GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Valuations of unlisted companies, businesses, shareholdings, financial instruments, goodwill, know-how, brands and other intangible assets for accounting purpose.
If this is your situation
- You need to allocate your acquisition cost in accordance with IFRS or US GAAP for financial reporting requirements.
PwC can help you
- PwC's valuation services draw on considerable technical and financial expertise, as well as our ability to access a full range of accounting specialists, to deliver integrated advice to our clients.