Operational Due Diligence
View this page in:
Our dedicated deal team, along with our value enhancing approach, industry expertise and implementation capability, will help you quickly identify, quantify and capture sustainable value in your deal.
Our Operational Due Diligence approach is the first stage of the value creation process which provides you with insights into improving the performance of the target companies or demonstrates the values of divestitures.
We will provide you with comprehensive reports supporting the value creation opportunities and risk mitigations. In addition, we will assist you in the development and execution of the value realization plan.
The services we provide include:
- Evaluation of Complete Operational Processes from Sales & Marketing, R&D, Procurement, Production & Materials Management, Supply Chain & Logistics, and After Sales Services.
- Review of Operational Aspects of Working Capital.
- Review of Capital Expenditure (Investment Planning, Management Processes, Property, and Plant & Equipment)
- Evaluation of Support Functions (IT, HR, Finance)
- Evaluation of Management Capabilities, Operational Excellence and KPIs.
- Review of Restructuring and Cost Reduction Plans.
- Analysis of Upsides and Vulnerabilities in terms of Expected Synergies.